Lead-Based Paint

Lead is a highly toxic metal that causes a wide range of health problems, especially in young children.  When lead is absorbed into the body, it can cause damage to the brain and other vital organs like the kidneys, nerves, and blood.  Lead may also cause behavioral problems, learning disabilities, seizures and in extreme cases, death.  Lead-based paint was commonly used on interior and exterior surfaces prior to the United States ban in 1978.

m.a.c Paran offers the following lead related services:

m.a.c. Paran has many certified lead professionals on staff in order to service our clients needs promptly, as final clearance and human exposures can be time-critical issues.